We’re committed to providing ethical and professional coaching services to our clients. We adhere to the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics, which is the highest standard of ethical practice for the coaching profession.
Our ethical commitments include:
- Confidentiality: We will keep all client information confidential, except in cases where disclosure is required by law or to protect the safety of the client or others.
- Conflict of Interest: We will avoid conflicts of interest or disclose them fully to clients.
- Competence: We will only provide coaching services within the scope of our competence and experience.
- Professionalism: We will conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all times, both in our interactions with clients and with other professionals.
In addition to the ICF Code of Ethics, we are also committed to the following ethical principles:
- Respect: We will treat all clients with respect and dignity.
- Honesty: We will be honest and transparent with clients about our coaching services and our qualifications.
- Objectivity: We will remain objective and avoid imposing our own values or beliefs on clients.
- Self-Awareness: We will be aware of our own biases and limitations, and we will take steps to manage them effectively.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to continuous learning and development in order to provide the highest quality coaching services to our clients.
If you have any questions or concerns about our ethical practices, please do not hesitate to contact us.